Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Getaway


It's been getting harder and harder to get away from our jobs and our busy lives for a vacation, so we decided to do something unusual this Thanksgiving, and go away to a warm, sunny spot. It's a quiet time in both of our industries and an ideal few days to slip away. We'll be missing out on Thanksgiving foods and family fun, but we're looking forward to recharging on the beach and spending time with little J. We chose Puerto Rico for our getaway because it's a quick, direct flight, and a fun place filled with things to do. I can't wait for some sun and fun!

What are you doing this Thanksgiving? Whether you are near or far, I know many of us have much to be thankful for. As I count my blessings this year, my family is at the top of the list.



Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment