I never know what to get my husband for the holidays, especially when he never drops any hints and it seems like nothing is special enough! Here are a few ideas:
1. Personalized Collar Stays for him to wear your secret message every day
2. Ipad Mini to keep him tech savvy and in touch
3. The Perfect Fair Isle Sweater to wear on cozy days with a cup of eggnog
4. Brass Bull for bullish days in the stock market and at the office
5. Personalized iPhone case so he's always ready for a little show & tell
6. Mad Men Boxed DVD set so you both can catch up on snowy nights...
7. Beautiful scarf for every day
8. Texting gloves so he can stay warm while he texts you on his way home
9. Art of Shaving set for a smooth, sandalwood scented shave
10. Knicks tickets for you to enjoy together
11. Fifa13 if he is a playstation nut like my hubby
12. A coffee table book about Whiskey and bonus points for his favorite bottle along with it...
13. A charcoal bbq grill for the foodie & chef
14. Working Man's Hygeine kit because he won't admit how much he enjoys nice bath products
15. a perfect pullover to get him psyched for ski season & a snowy winter...