Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy new year, friends! I hope you all had a restful, happy holiday. I took a break from posting and enjoyed time with family & friends, including an elegant and fun new year's celebration in Southhampton.

Now I'm gearing up for the new year with a few resolutions. In 2013, I hope to:

1) Learn to bake delicious & beautiful treats. If I could ever achieve something like these perfect mango tartlets, I would die happy.

2) Read more. Next few books on my list: Flight Behavior, Twelve Tribes of Hattie, The Light Between Oceans. Any other suggestions?

3) Spend more time on my hair/skin/nails/teeth... I always feel better with a nice blowout, whether I do it myself or get it done, and the same with my nails. There's something so polished and beautiful about a perfect manicure. And I must take the few minutes every morning to take care of my skin and floss, or I know I will regret it later...



Do any of you have resolutions you want to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment