Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekend Roundup


1. Making fresh tangerine juice with my adorable baby J. Who is no longer a baby, but an increasingly independent, opinionated, and fiesty little girl!! She loved every drop. So sweet.

2. Started pre-natal yoga (finally!) this weekend. It was so deeply calming and relaxing, I even fell asleep at one point. I awoke to a cucumber scented towel and lemon/ginger water. Bliss.

3. Celebrated my close friend's bridal shower at Cibo in NYC. It was such a beautiful event where she wrote an amazing speech honoring all the strong, loving women in her life. Everyone was in tears. What a happy day!

4. I finished (in about 48 hours), this incredible, fascinating and addictive book - Ready Player One. Book review coming soon.

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment