Friday, March 1, 2013

Recipe: Chinese Stir Fry & Noodles

Hubby loves to order in Chinese food once in a while, but I hate how greasy it is, and we haven't found a place that uses great fresh vegetables. So I experimented with making "authentic" tasting chinese food at home... not an easy task. I finally found this recipe, and altered it by using tofu instead of meat, subtracting the sugar and adding jalapenos for heat. I used baby corn, bok choy, broccoli, bell peppers, carrots, mushrooms, snowpeas, and water chestnuts. And instead of rice, I served it with plain chinese noodles tossed in my homemade chili oil and a dash of siracha sauce.




This dish was so light, fresh and really hit the spot. YUM.


1 comment:

  1. This will be the first time that I will cook this recipe. Thanks for sharing it and I hope that you have also a stir fried chicken to partner on this pasta. Thanks for sharing it here.

    ReplyDelete