Friday, April 19, 2013

Pregnancy Style for Spring!

I've been having such a hard time finding flattering, work appropriate clothes that fit my growing belly. But recently, I stumbled upon these great finds... can't wait until they arrive in the mail!

This adorable dress that I'm planning to dress up with a navy cotton blazer for the office, and with gold heels for the weekends :)



How sweet is this tea dress, paired with a black blazer for court, and flats for happy hour (not-so-happy when you're pregnant!)



I LOVE this maxi dress that can be casual or dressy, from Loft (40% off for friends and family until Sunday!)



Lastly, a must-have for every preggo's wardrobe... black skinny jeans and a fun top



I'm officially ready for spring! What are other pregnant women's go-to maternity brands? I'd love to hear.

3 comments:

  1. I recently found some amazing things at Top Shop. They actually have a dedicated maternity section (who knew?!) but many of the great finds I took home were just from their general selection of loose, flowy tops and fitted but still flattering dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is the blue/green dress from, it is really cute.

    old navy has a lot of really cute preggie t-shirts

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue/green dress is from www.asos.com (my link above will take you directly to the dress) and I happen to be wearing it today! It's flowier in person so there's lots of room to grow :)

    I love Old Navy and Topshop too!

    ReplyDelete