Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Best Summer Cocktails & Mocktails

Are any of you entertaining over Memorial Day weekend? Summer is my favorite time to have people over for BBQ and drinks. These are my favorites to try this summer, and I bet most of them would taste great even without the alcohol...

Cocktails

Watermelon Basil Margarita



Vodka Thyme Lemonade



Sparkling Peach Punch



Summer Fruit Sangria



Honeydew Granita Spritzer



Mocktails

Melon Quencher



Minted Mango Tea



Blueberry Fizz



Rhubarb Iced Tea



Cucumber Lemonade



Another fun way to spruce up your summer drinks is with these amazing flavored ice cubes!

Floral iced cubes are so beautiful in a clear drink


Coffee cubes will chill your iced coffee without diluting it


Citrus cubes for OJ or mimosas


Coconut ice cubes would be yummy in anything, even a glass of milk!


Lastly, I can't wait to try lavender iced cubes in a gin drink (or sparkling water for me)



1 comment:

  1. They all look so good, how could I choose? I'm thinking a gin gimlet with those lavender ice cubes in it...

    ReplyDelete