Friday, May 10, 2013

More Pregnancy Style for Spring

Many of you have asking me to post about my favorite places to shop for maternity clothes... so here are a few links to affordable, stylish clothes that you can wear on the weekends.

Adorable, comfy dress I plan to wear with cute flats!



Old Navy Jeggings fit just like skinny jeans, and come in fun summery colors. I got "Watermelon" :) Enjoy the extra 20% off through Monday. Old Navy & Gap supply all my pregnancy basics from leggings to tanks!



Perfect top with leggings or white jeans...comes in white too. Extra 30% off through Tuesday.


This plum dress looks luxurious and casual at the same time. Liz Lange for Target has great, inexpensive options.


Cute dress worth the splurge from Rosie Pope, in white and black. Also on sale!




What a cute bathing suit for the bump!



Pregnancy is a great time to focus on accessories. These necklaces would be so cute with a simple, loose tee, or even a fitted plain tunic. And the bonus is that you can enjoy these post-pregnancy, too!

Tortoise flower necklace from JCrew


Obsessed with this Kenneth Layne stunner



Sweet and powerful piece from Anthropologie



These shoes are not exactly maternity, but they definitely had a pregnant woman's feet in mind when they designed them! This is the most comfortable shoe I've ever found. I use them for weekends, commuting, heading out with little J, and everything in between. Here's the style I'm sporting lately...



Happy Friday! I'm lucky enough to not work on Fridays, but had to go into work today for a hearing. Being at work on a Friday definitely felt like this.... my sympathies to all. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment