Thursday, June 6, 2013

Father's Day Gift Guide

I can't believe it's already June! And that means Father's day is coming up. What kind of gift or treat do you get your dad? or for your hubby, the new dad? These are some of my favorite ideas this year.

Swimms are the best & most comfortable all-weather, water-proof, day-to-night summer shoe for the sporty dad... available in so many fun colors! ($149)



Adorable baseball oven mitts for the chef that's young at heart! ($12)




This gardener's seat is so cute and clever! ($32)
                        



 
Wireless outdoor speaker/dock from Brookstone ($149)



 
I love this trendy and fancy Lacoste hat! ($45)



Keep his battery charged with the Freedom Case ($100)
How cute is this bowtie & handkerchief set? Perfect for a summer wedding! ($70)



If he's a cigar enthusiast, a travel humidor will be great for hot summer nights ($70)


 
Do you have a father's day gift giving tradition? If so, I'd love to hear about it...

1 comment:

  1. Is it bad that I want most of these things for myself?

    ReplyDelete