Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Recipe: Grilled Peach, Goat Cheese & Spinach Panini with Watermelon Feta Salad

This was the ideal summer dinner...so quick and delicious. I was inspired by this recipe, but altered it for the ingredients that I had on hand. I used spreadable goat cheese, ripe peaches, a few diced chillies, and baby spinach leaves in the panini.



I used my amazing Breville Panini Press & Grill which is so useful because it acts as an indoor grill.

I made an easy, yummy side salad with watermelon, arugula, feta, tomatoes & onions (you can see other ideas for summer salads here). This was such a refreshing and satisfying dinner. And you can make it in under a half hour :)


1 comment:

  1. looks sooo delish! Will def be trying the watermelon salad to refresh myself in the incredible heat of Houston!!!

    ReplyDelete