Thursday, September 26, 2013

Recipe: Pumpkin Butter

Flavored butter is the easiest way to elevate breakfast to another level. In the past, I've experimented with strawberry butter and cashew butter, but this week, I wanted to bring autumn into our kitchen with this pumpkin butter recipe.


I really don't have a lot of time these days as I've been juggling two munchkins in the mornings, but this was so quick and easy and will make various breakfasts taste heartier and homier. Pumpkin butter is perfect when spread on any ordinary english muffin or slice of toast. The added bonus is that it smells as good as it tastes! Next time, I plan to add a dash of maple syrup to it for a slightly sweeter version... perfect for pancakes.

I can't wait to continue using pumpkin in many fun ways this fall. Any particular recipe suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment