Thursday, October 24, 2013

Toddler Fashion

One of the best parts about having 2 girls, is dressing them up! Plus, it's somehow more justifiable to purchase cute outfits for my daughters than for myself.

There are so many stylish, edgy and affordable options for trendy toddlers these days. I love the prices and styles at Joe Fresh for kids. They have infant, toddler and kid sizes from 3 months up, and are available at JCPenney! The clothes are comfy and better in quality than you would expect from the prices... plus, the accessories are adorable!





I'm also loving Zara Mini & Zara Kids lately... with affordable, modern and trendy options for boys, girls and babies! My favorite are the shoes and jackets here... perfect for a budding fashionista.



Lastly, H&M kids is just what you would expect... plus, you can shop online! Love these adorable baby outfits that you can buy guilt-free :)


Kiddie fashion is definitely addictive. Who can say no to a faux-leather jacket or cheetah print jeggings in size 3T? Not me!

I'd love to hear about your favorite brands for stylish tots!



No comments:

Post a Comment