Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Timi & Leslie "Charlie" Diaper Bag

Today I'm launching a new series that will feature my favorite mommy/baby product of the week. let's call this trendy tuesdays, shall we?

I'm hardcore crushing over this ridiculously chic and well-priced diaper bag by Timi & Leslie. It comes in 9 colors, and has tons of pockets along with a changing pad, insulated bottle tote & stroller straps. It can be worn cross body or as a tote, and is even water resistant!! At $159, it cant be beat.


I love that this can easily be disguised as a work bag, perfect for a working mom on the go! I could be carrying this in court and no one would suspect there are diapers inside...

What's your favorite diaper bag?

And just for fun, what's in your diaper bag?

My essentials (besides diapers and wipes!) are hand lotion, sanitizer, my trusty nursing cover, extra clothes, Plum Organics squeezie packets for the baby, snacks & sippy cup for my big girl, a teething toy, Badger sunscreen, and lollipops to tame any severe toddler meltdowns!

Leave a comment below... I'd love to hear about your diaper bag must-haves!



No comments:

Post a Comment