Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Stars & Stripes for the Little Ones

I'm looking forward to the upcoming holiday weekend... we're planning to spend time with family and visit Sesame Place! Jiya is so excited for rides, live shows, and breakfast with Elmo. The weather is looking good and I can't wait for fireworks & QT with the littles.

Here's a round up of some cutesy patriotic attire!




1. Adorable tie-die tank

2. Patriotic tankini, perfect for a poolside BBQ

3. Red, White & Blue Patchwork Bucket Hat

4. This sweet and simple flag tee would work year-round

5. I love this colorblock dress for a little doll

6. Can't wait to see my big girl in stars & stripes!

7. How cute is this all-American coverall?

8. The perfect Chambray Americana dress...

What are your kiddos going to be sporting this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. I love that dress at #5! Does it come in adult sizes?? =)

    ReplyDelete